During the summer Physical Qualification (PQ) we sent down all of our measurements. All my gear fit and Matthew exchanged a pair of gloves for a better fit. We spent the rest of the day getting our laptops to pass IT requirements for connecting to the McMurdo internet. Three full scans with Avast to get there but after hanging around the CDC for hours we got 3 of the 4 systems certified. During this time we were able to walk around the Antarctic Center. I went over to say hi to the Husky zone.
The rest of the day we spent at the University of Canterbury meeting with scientists from their Antarctic program.
Tomorrow we fly.


I think that pup would make a nice addition to the Kurth household!
ReplyDeleteThat’s a beautiful dog!! Do they have dogs at the base down there too? I think this pup likes his current assignment. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a happy pupper
ReplyDelete